Sunday, September 16, 2007

The next 10 years...

I hope to accomplish a lot in the next ten years. Of course, the first and closest goal is to graduate Clemson in May 2008. Afterwards, I hope to attend the Savannah College of Art and Design to obtain my Masters in Architecture. After the two or so years of grad school, wherever that may be, I hope to obtain my License of Architecture and cling on to it for dear life! The year of exams that I have to go through might just be the end of me! J/K.

Having heard that several people in my architecture studio are slightly deterred from architecture now, it makes me a little edgy about the rest of my life. I certainly wouldn't have wanted to come this far and turn around now. Ever since I was a little kid, I've always been passionate about architecture and just how they do it. Floor plans used to astonish me. I guess the visionary perception of how the house was formed and just what was to lie inside. Anyways....

I hope to still be with my boyfriend, Adam, of just a little over three and a half years now. Hopefully, MARRIED by this point. I hope that we have two children that are growing and blossoming with every day that passes. I still hope to be in the South. My real dream would be to reside in Charleston, which I fell in love with years ago. The architecture is spectacular and so are the people. There's so much opportunity that lies within that area.

Business wise, I hope to have my own firm. Being the architect poses a great benefit to the opposite. The stamp makes all the difference! I have a leadership strike in my personality, but am sometimes afraid to use it because of the slight chance that there may be some conflict with another personality.

I hope to be happy and strong in whatever I may be doing on September 16, 2017. The world might be a completely different place.

No comments: