Sunday, September 30, 2007

Helpful Tips

There were several articles on the website given that I thought were helpful when creating or revising resumes. One of the articles was called: Just One Job? Three Tips
For Creating a Broad Resume.

This article had several tips in case a person applying for the job only has had one previous job. The article also gives advice on how to "color" your page to make you look like a skillful, willing employee.

Another article that I thought was interesting is: Five Tips for Writing CVs
For Overseas Employers.

Since I am an Architecture major, a CV is a crucial part of my process of seeking jobs. This article had a lot to offer in case I wanted to apply for a job overseas. There's a couple different aspects of a CV that completely differ from an original resume. For example, when listing your job experience on a resume, you start with the most recent and end with the earliest job. For a CV, it is the complete opposite.

These articles are great when creating resumes or getting ready for interviews! I enjoy reading the articles and learning more about being a success!

No comments: