Sunday, October 21, 2007

Chicago....

This was a first time for me. I have never been to Chicago and didn't really know what to expect. I went to NYC with Architecture last year and was hoping it would be similar to the city because I loved it so much.

However, that was not the case! It reminded me of NYC minus the easiness of the subway system and the cost of everything! I think the convenience of things in NYC made the trip a lot nicer because we were not only able to get around easier, but we could buy things cheaper.

When we were in Chicago, we were able to visit Sears Tower, which was awesome, the IIT Campus, Frank Lloyd Wright's Unity Temple and many other places. If it tells you anything, I took 500 pictures!

I'm going to NYC in 2 weeks, so I hope that I will be able to visit things that I didn't get to visit last year. The marathon is taking place while I will be there, so that should be interesting! I will be sure to post some pictures!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Hello! As a native of Chicago who now lives in NYC, I enjoyed reading your post. I hope you had a good trip, and I also hope your trip to NY is fun. The two cities are truly wonderful (I, naturally, compare them all the time!).